THIR13EN Headline Animator

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Post Movie Report : Push


Hohoho...
Finally I got the chance to see the movie... quite a dilemma at the first between 'Marley & Me', but since they did play 'Marley & Me' no more @citoz, we decided to watch Push.. ^^

To be honest I don't think the movie is that good, I can say the idea is more or less taken from the combination of movie Jumper and the X-Men..
The scene and movie background is the same like jumper which there're people with unique and supernatural ability who are chased by another bunch of people like special agent which called the 'division'.. but unlike jumper, there are various abilities in this movie all combined together make a more complex story plot divided in two sides.. bad and good..
At some point, I just couldn't grab the complexity and the story just flowing make a circling plot which ended pretty confusing and 'flat'..
Although the idea of superhuman battling took almost the whole frame of the movie, but I can say there're too few action scene in compare with x-men or jumper...The action is pretty cool and all the fight scenes are fun but there needs to be more to the script than that.

At the end I would say 7 out of 10 is the best rating I can give to the movie... ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I dont really like the movie.. However, I love Dakota Fanning as she's so attractive! ^^

P.S: sorry if I was bothering you with some questions while we were watching the movie (yeah, the story is confusing for me! haha)

ciao!

timo said...

ha, didn't like the movie neither...
too childish...haha!
hey, please follow my blog will you? ;p

Anonymous said...

huhu , i didn't see the movie , bro kasi referrensi film2 horror dunks

Recent Comments